Full Frontal Nerdity DVD
SOLD OUT? NOT REALLY! This product has been replaced by a version that includes a free instant download of Full Frontal Nerdity. Click here to buy that instead!
We've made our 2014 show, Full Frontal Nerdity, into a fantastic DVD and download! On top of that, we've filled a second disc full of exclusive extras, alternative soundtracks, subtitles and more.
This is our classic first tour show full of binary scarves, cryonic love songs, gravity-defying bead chains, fire tornados, smoke rings and a spectacular flaming Nerd Anthem finale
Buy from us and your DVD will come signed by all the Nerds, or if you're in a hurry you can get an unsigned copy from Amazon here. The show is also available as an immediate download here from just £π (£3.14) or as a luxury signed download gift pack here.
DVD price: £4π (£12.57)
Our latest show Just For Graphs is also available on download, DVD and VHS - get it here.
Will it work in my DVD player?
This DVD is not region locked, but it is in PAL format. It will work on most modern DVD players and laptops, but we cannot guarantee this (especially in North America where NTSC reigns supreme!) so please check your system before ordering. More on PAL vs NTSC is here.
What's in the box?
- 100 minutes of Full Frontal Nerdity, live at London's Bloomsbury Theatre.
- 85 minutes of specially filmed DVD extras including "Backstage Nerdity", "The Mould Effect Effect", music videos, bonus science features and more.
- Subtitles in English throughout the show and all extras.
- Binary subtitles and partial Klingon subtitles - plus English translation from Klingon. More subtitle options available to download from our website including Morse Code, Hex, alphabetical and Markov process.
- Director's Commentary
- Director's Commentary of Director's Commentary
- American Language Soundtrack
- Slightly Safer For Schools Soundtrack (all of the science, none of the swears)
- 20-page booklet full of bonus nerdity
- This DVD has been classified by BBFC as suitable for ages 12 and over.
What the critics said about the show
**** “The nerd show to end all nerd shows” (The List)
“Charm and perky curiosity is in its DNA” (Guardian)
**** "Great, funny, clever… even the heckles at this terrific show are smart" (The Scotsman)
“Wonderfully witty” (Chortle)
**** “The geeks have inherited the earth in a show that's smart and funny” (The Skinny)