Full Frontal Nerdity DVD + free download
We've made our 2014 show, Full Frontal Nerdity, into a fantastic DVD and download! On top of that, we've filled a second disc full of exclusive extras, alternative soundtracks, subtitles and more.
This is our classic first tour show full of binary scarves, cryonic love songs, gravity-defying bead chains, fire tornados, smoke rings and a spectacular flaming Nerd Anthem finale.
Buy from us and your DVD will come signed by all the Nerds and you'll get a link to instantly download the show, or if you're in a hurry you can get an unsigned copy of just the DVD from Amazon. The show is also available as an immediate download here from just £π (£3.14) or as a luxury signed download gift pack here.
DVD price: £4π (£12.57)
Our latest show Just For Graphs is also available on download, DVD and VHS - get it here.
Will it work in my DVD player?
This DVD is not region locked, but it is in PAL format. It will work on most modern DVD players and laptops, but we cannot guarantee this (especially in North America where NTSC reigns supreme!) so please check your system before ordering. More on PAL vs NTSC is here.
What's in the box?
- 100 minutes of Full Frontal Nerdity, live at London's Bloomsbury Theatre.
- 85 minutes of specially filmed DVD extras including "Backstage Nerdity", "The Mould Effect Effect", music videos, bonus science features and more.
- Subtitles in English throughout the show and all extras.
- Binary subtitles and partial Klingon subtitles - plus English translation from Klingon. More subtitle options available to download from our website including Morse Code, Hex, alphabetical and Markov process.
- Director's Commentary
- Director's Commentary of Director's Commentary
- American Language Soundtrack
- Slightly Safer For Schools Soundtrack (all of the science, none of the swears)
- 20-page booklet full of bonus nerdity
- This DVD has been classified by BBFC as suitable for ages 12 and over.
How do I play the download?
All downloads are .mp4 format, which will most likely play just fine on your default video player, such as VLC, iTunes, MPlayerX, Quicktime or Windows Media Player.
The files arrive as a single zip. Here's how to open a zip file.
How do I access the bonus subtitles and audio?
Some media players are better than others at handling multiple subtitle and audio tracks. For example, iTunes seems to work fine, but in QuickTime the alternative audio tracks cannot be selected.
If you have problems accessing the bonus features on your default player, we recommend downloading free video player VLC for Windows or Mac (www.videolan.org). It definitely plays the files in our download and all the bonus features.
With VLC, you can also use the "Add Subtitle File" feature to play the extra subtitle files available on our website.
What the critics said about the show
**** “The nerd show to end all nerd shows” (The List)
“Charm and perky curiosity is in its DNA” (Guardian)
**** "Great, funny, clever… even the heckles at this terrific show are smart" (The Scotsman)
“Wonderfully witty” (Chortle)
**** “The geeks have inherited the earth in a show that's smart and funny” (The Skinny)