All three Nerds have written books, and you can own them!
Click on the button above to visit Maths Gear, a site run by Steve and Matt which sells all manner of mathematical curios. This is the only place to buy signed copies of Humble Pi, The Element In The Room, Things to Make And Do and How To Be A Scientist.
If you want to get hold of Steve's Science Is Magic and The Bacteria Book, click here for unsigned copies of all five books from Amazon, Waterstones, Foyles, Hive or your local bookshop. These won't be signed, but you can bring them along to any of our live shows and we'll happily deface them for you. You can also find ebook and audiobook versions on that link.
Here's a run-down of everything we've written:
- The Element In The Room - the first Festival of the Spoken Nerd book, written by Steve and Helen and stacked full of gorgeous illustrations and experiments to do at home. Signed copies available now from Maths Gear, unsigned from Amazon UK, Amazon US, and as audiobook or ebook here.
- Humble Pi: A Comedy Of Maths Errors - out March 2019 - Matt's second book shows us what happens when maths goes wrong in the real world - and how these mistakes can ultimately be turned to our advantage. Pre-order signed copies from Maths Gear, or unsigned from Amazon UK or Amazon US.
- Science Is Magic - out March 2019 - Steve's third book for ages 6 to 9, and this time he's packed it full of experiments that explore the magic of science and science of magic. Signed copies will be available on Maths Gear in 2019, but in the meantime you can order unsigned ones from Amazon UK or Amazon US.
- The Bacteria Book - Steve's second book for ages 6 to 9, where he's found out first-hand all about bacteria, viruses, and other germs and microbes so you don’t have to. Signed copies not available - yet! Order unsigned from Amazon UK or Amazon US.
- How To Be A Scientist - Steve first book for aspiring nerds (and non-nerds) aged between 7 and 9, with illustrations on every page and plenty of hands-on science experiments. Signed copies available now from Maths Gear, unsigned from here.
- Things To Make And Do In The Fourth Dimension - Matt's first book, covering everything from wearable maths to narcissistic numbers - plus at least two different kinds of infinity. Signed copies available now from Maths Gear, unsigned from here.