All three Nerds have written books, and you can own them!
Click on the button above to visit Maths Gear, a site run by Steve and Matt which sells all manner of mathematical curios. This is the only place to buy signed copies of The Element In The Room, Things to Make And Do and How To Be A Scientist.
If you want to get hold of our latest works, The Bacteria Book or Humble Pi, click here for unsigned copies of all five books from Amazon, Waterstones, Foyles, Hive or your local bookshop. These won't be signed, but you can bring them along to any of our live shows and we'll happily deface them for you.
Here's a run-down of everything that you can get your hands on - and fill your ears with, if you prefer audiobooks. You can also get them on your tablet or phone, as they're all available as ebooks too. Click here for more about where to buy those other formats.
- The Element In The Room - the first Festival of the Spoken Nerd book, written by Steve and Helen and stacked full of gorgeous illustrations and experiments to do at home. Signed copies available now from Maths Gear.
- The Bacteria Book - Steve's second book for ages 6 to 9, where he's found out first-hand all about bacteria, viruses, and other germs and microbes so you don’t have to. Signed copies not available - yet! Order unsigned from Amazon UK or Amazon US.
- Humble Pi: A Comedy Of Maths Errors - Matt's second book shows us what happens when maths goes wrong in the real world - and how these mistakes can ultimately be turned to our advantage. Signed copies not available - yet! Order unsigned from Amazon UK or Amazon US.
- How To Be A Scientist - Steve first book for aspiring nerds (and non-nerds) aged between 7 and 9, with illustrations on every page and plenty of hands-on science experiments. Signed copies available now from Maths Gear.
- Things To Make And Do In The Fourth Dimension - Matt's first book, covering everything from wearable maths to narcissistic numbers - plus at least two different kinds of infinity. Signed copies available now from Maths Gear.